Illini Park Shelter 1
Gable roof shelters are some of the most popular types of shelters, ideally suited for city and community parks, schools, rest areas, and residential and commercial projects. The Durango is a perfect example. Using the patented W-shaped roof panels allowing for a greater amount of shelter with a smaller support structure. The shelter dimensions range from as little as 6’ x 12’ to as large as 50’ x 84’.
- Can be engineered to any local wind load and snow load requirements.
- Wide selection of roof panel and frame colors. Custom colors are available.
- Structural aluminum snap-together W-shaped roof panels.
- Powder-coated tubular steel framing.
- Standard roof pitch 4/12, optional 1/12-12/12.
- Special aluminum gutters for water management.
- Components are pre-cut and pre-drilled for easy installation.
- Heavy-duty hardware is included.
- Downspouts are available.
- Aluminum railing is available.
- Shop drawings and engineer sealed drawings and calculations are available.